Conditions of Sale
Victoria Stamp Auction
(A Canadian company established in 1980. A Division of Cal Stephens Ltd.)
June 29th, 2016
Net Price Sale #660 Closing June 29, 2016 at 10pm Pacific Time.
ALL ITEMS FOR SALE AT NET PRICE -- FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED!
See Auction Catalogue for more details.
The web-site database is NOT loaded.
Click HERE to View, Download or Print this Net Price Sale #660 in pdf format.
Click HERE to Download or Print a Bid Form for this auction in pdf format.
Click HERE to Download or Print Austria Year Sets List in pdf format.
Click HERE to Download or Print an order form for this list in pdf format.
You can use your browser (like Safari) to search the auction document for 'key' words or phrases, such as "Germany" or "France". Simply open the auction, then go to the top menu bar (of your browser), and under EDIT, select FIND. Type in your request to find what you are looking for.
(The next Auction #661 is scheduled for mid-July, 2016.)
- 12 Postal auctions every year, one in about the middle of every month.
- General Worldwide - Over 400 lots of worldwide stamps.
- As all lots are accurately described, every lot you buy is backed by our 100% guarantee - to your satisfaction or money refunded.
- Easy payment by personal cheque, money order, or by credit card
(VISA or MasterCard).
- Auction conducted in Canadian funds, and invoices are converted by us
to US funds, or any major currency, at customer's request,
for ease of payment by cheque or money order.
- (Please Note: the US dollar is now about $1.30 Cdn Dollar, although it varies daily. For instance, a bid of $100 US becomes $130.00 Canadian.)
- No buyers' fees or credit card fees.
- No taxes or customs duties payable by U.S. Residents.
HST / GST / PST are payable by Canadian residents.
No Canadian taxes payable by residents of other countries.
- Sadly, this is a one-man business, and because of all the detail-work involved,
it can take 3 weeks, sometimes more, for all invoices to be delivered or invoiced.
- Established 1980, a Dealer Member of APS since 1985. Member of RPSC
Canadian Mailing Address:
- Box 38038 Fort Street RPO
- Victoria, B.C.
- Canada V8W 3N2
US Mailing Address:
- PO Box 1732
- Port Angeles WA
- USA 98362-0089
Tel. 1 (250) 383-6211
Fax. 1 (250) 383-6288
- Located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Click VICTORIA to visit The City of Victoria's website.
We welcome feedback and comments at